Fox Wines SpA




  • Vineyard Notes:
85% of the grapes for this wine come from old vineyards in Isla de Maipo, planted on the border of the Maipo river. River bed soils with a very low natural fertility. The rest of the grapes, 15% come from Casablanca valley: This adds freshness and a very high natural acidity.
  • Vinification:
The grapes were hand-picked during the third week of march. Once in the winery, the grapes were carefully selected and cleaned before crushing. Destemmed and crushed at 8º Celsius. Fermentation took place at 14º – 16 º Celsius, with selected yeasts. 25% of the must was fermented in French oak barrels and 75% in stainless steel tanks. 15% of the wine went through malolactic fermentation in barrels. Weekly battonage in the barrels once the fermentation was completed for 6 months. The wine was cold stabilized and filtered at 0,45 microns.
  • Tasting Notes:
Light Green color with gold notes. Fresh, with tropical fruit flavours, vibrant acidity and light toasted notes. Very nice structure and mouth feeling with a long finish in the palate.
  • Serving Suggestions:

This wine is great with salmon, pastas with seafood, cream and cheese.